Thursday, September 3, 2009

B and My Birthday's

B's birthday and my birthday are only 10 days apart. His is August 20th and mine is August 30th. Because they are so close together my family and his family celebrated our birthdays on the same day. On Saturday, August 22nd, it was B's family get together, the guys went golfing and the girls got pedicures and went to his parents house to watch "The Confessions of a Shopaholic, which I thought was a cute movie. When the guys got home we all ate some really good pizza from The Pie. It was the biggest pizza ever; I think it was like 30 inches in diameter. It seriously took up the whole kitchen island. After pizza, some of us played Wii bowling, and B's dad Scott kicked everyone's butt. I on the other hand sucked miserably. It was a good time, and I love them all so much.

The next day was my family shindig. We all went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and then back to my house for cake and ice cream. My family has a tradition of singing happy birthday in the loudest and most obnoxious way possible. It's pretty freaking hilarious, but that's my family, and I love every last crazy one of them.

As for what B and I did for each other, we gave each other presents like a month early. He got me an Elliptical, tennis shoes, workout DVD, a couple CDs, perfume, flowers, and the Cricut. I got him golf clubs, Nickelback tickets (which I mistakenly thought he wanted, my bad), Nickelback CD, Family Guy DVD, Fast and the Furious DVD, and some underwear, which he desperately needed because me and every other person on this planet was tired of seeing his butt crack because his underwear were too small. Love you babe!!! On B's actual birthday, I treated him to Oliver Garden, and on my actual birthday he took me to La Luna and to see Final Destination 3D. It was pretty cool with the 3D glasses, but way gory. I had to turn my head a few times. I think next year I'll do less buying gifts and instead plan something fun and romantic.

Flowers from my hubby for my B-day

Us with our dorky 3D glasses on at the movie theater

No comments:

Post a Comment